Position Name: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/SALES AND
To develop business that generates new revenue for Bsystems existing portfolio of clients
as well as seeking out new clients and developing sales strategies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum Masters Degree in Business Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent Writing, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Proven ability in targeting new business opportunities an closing the deal
- Consistent successive track record in achieving and exceeding sales target
- Knowledge of the market and competitor behaviour strategy
- Excellent management/leadership skills
- Project Management and Evaluation
- Be professional, efficient and meticulous
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Self motivated and result driven
- Be versatile, display mature interpersonal skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent professional dress-sense
- Be able to travel, work on week-ends
- Execute business development plan for Bsystems that will support market penetration, market development and product/service development.
- Prepare business proposals, defense and presentations to current and prospective clients.
- Write and execute unit tests Generate Business revenue in accordance with agreed sales targets within the overall Marketing and Sales Plan.
- Research and develop new business opportunities and generate new accounts
- Follow up on enquires from prospective clients and opportunities from marketing and publication
Sales & Marketing:
- Implement Sales strategies to target and secure business on a local and National level, giving priority to the core business segment of Bsystems.
- Create and execute scheduled sales calls to clients concentrating on all relevant association, corporate and event markets within the industry sector.
- Provide clients with relevant and comprehensive event quotations in accordance with the Marketing and Sales Standards
- Any other duties which may be assigned
Human Relations and Organizational Compliance
- Work in collaborations with the team, developing good working relationships
- Comply with all local legislative requirements
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and corporate Code of Conduct
Send your CV toQualified applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org